The Masterbuilt 30" Digital Electric Smoker is perfect for the beginner or the pro. You’ll achieve competition-ready results in your own backyard, without the hassle of charcoal or propane. Simply plug this smoker in, set the digital controls, and it does the work! Masterbuilt makes smoking simple.
- Four chrome-coated smoking racks — smoke up to 80 lbs. of food!
- Patented side wood chip loading system - add chips without opening the smoker door
- Integrated thermostat temperature control for even, consistent smoking temperatures
- All walls are 100% insulated and door is rubber-sealed for energy efficient cooking
- Top air damper to control moisture and smoke
- Adjustable door latch helps retain heat and smoke
|Model Number||20070910||Length||19.9 inches|
|Cooking Space||730.1 sq. inches||Width||20.4 inches|
|Cooking Capacity||1.7 cubic feet||Height||33.3 inches|
|Heating Element||800 watt||Weight||45.1 pounds|
First, make sure the water pan is in place with no water in it. Set smoker temperature to 275°F and allow the unit to run for three hours. During the last 45 minutes, add ½ cup of wood chips in the wood chip loader to complete the pre-seasoning process. Power off the smoker and allow it to cool completely. (Note: Never add more than ½ cup of wood chips at a time. Additional chips should not be added until any previously added wood chips have stopped generating smoke.)
When cleaning your smoker, use 50/50 hot water and apple cider vinegar in a spray bottle and shake well. Use a soft sponge. It is very important not to use harsh chemicals to clean your smoker.
You may use dry or pre-soaked wood chips in your smoker. Dry chips will burn faster and produce more intense smoke. Chips pre-soaked in water (for approximately 30 minutes) will burn slower and produce a less intense smoke.
Need assistance? Contact us now: