30" Bluetooth Smart Digital
Masterbuilt has made smoking simple…and smart! Your handheld device becomes a remote control for your digital electric smoker with integrated Bluetooth Smart technology. You can power on/off, monitor and control cooking temperature and time, operate the food light and monitor the internal meat temperature – all from your smart device.
- Four chrome-coated smoking racks — smoke 80 lbs. of food!
- Handheld device become a remote control for the smoker with integrated Bluetooth® Smart technology
- Blue LED digital control panel display with removable sun shade
- Built-in meat probe thermometer for perfect results every time
- Integrated thermostat temperature control for even, consistent smoking temperatures
- High output LED lights illuminate food in low light when door is open
- Front control panel design allows for more prepping space on top of the smoker
- Patented side wood chip loading system to add chips without opening the smoker door
- Removable water pan, drip pan, wood chip tray, and front acess grease pan for easy cleanup
- Top air damper for smoke control
- Adjustable door latch helps retain heat and smoker
- Rear-mounted handle and wheels for easy mobility
|Model Number||20072115||Length||20 inches|
|Weight||53 pounds||Width||20.1 inches|
|Heating Element||800 watt||Height||34.4 inches|
|Cooking Capacity||2 cubic feet||Cooking Space||721 sq. inches|
|Color||Black with stainless steel door|
First, make sure the water pan is in place with no water in it. Set smoker temperature to 275°F and allow the unit to run for three hours. During the last 45 minutes, add ½ cup of wood chips in the wood chip loader to complete the pre-seasoning process. Power off the smoker and allow it to cool completely. (Note: Never add more than ½ cup of wood chips at a time. Additional chips should not be added until any previously added wood chips have stopped generating smoke.)
When cleaning your smoker, use 50/50 hot water and apple cider vinegar in a spray bottle and shake well. Use a soft sponge. It is very important not to use harsh chemicals to clean your smoker.
You may use dry or pre-soaked wood chips in your smoker. Dry chips will burn faster and produce more intense smoke. Chips pre-soaked in water (for approximately 30 minutes) will burn slower and produce a less intense smoke.
Need assistance? Contact us now: