The Masterbuilt 30" Digital Electric Smoker is perfect for the beginner or the pro. You’ll achieve competition-ready results in your own backyard, without the hassle of charcoal or propane. Simply plug this smoker in, set the digital controls, and it does the work! Masterbuilt makes smoking simple.
- Four chrome-coated smoking racks — smoke 80 lbs. of food!
- Control panel with blue LED display for easy viewing in the sunlight
- Integrated thermostat temperature control for even, consistent smoking temperatures
- Blue LED digital control panel to adjust and monitor cooking temperature and time
- Front control panel design allows for more prepping space on top of the smoker
- Patented side wood chip loading system to add chips without opening the smoker door
- Removable water pan, drip pan, wood chip tray, and front acess grease pan for easy cleanup
- Top air damper for smoke control
- Drip deflector diverts drippings away from the wood chip tray and moves grease into a centralized location away from the heat source for easier cleanup
|Model Number||20078715||Length||16.9 inches|
|Weight||50 pounds||Width||19.7 inches|
|Heating Element||800 watt||Height||32.1 inches|
|Cooking Capacity||1.736 cubic feet||Cooking Space||721 sq. inches|
First, make sure the water pan is in place with no water in it. Set smoker temperature to 275°F and allow the unit to run for three hours. During the last 45 minutes, add ½ cup of wood chips in the wood chip loader to complete the pre-seasoning process. Power off the smoker and allow it to cool completely. (Note: Never add more than ½ cup of wood chips at a time. Additional chips should not be added until any previously added wood chips have stopped generating smoke.)
When cleaning your smoker, use 50/50 hot water and apple cider vinegar in a spray bottle and shake well. Use a soft sponge. It is very important not to use harsh chemicals to clean your smoker.
You may use dry or pre-soaked wood chips in your smoker. Dry chips will burn faster and produce more intense smoke. Chips pre-soaked in water (for approximately 30 minutes) will burn slower and produce a less intense smoke.
Need assistance? Contact us now: