- 6 to 12 ears corn (husk still on)
- ½ cup olive oil
- 1 bunch green onions, finely chopped
- Suggested wood for smoking: Hickory or mesquite chips
- Prepare corn by gently pulling back the husks on each ear. Remove the silk but not the husks.
- Place the ears in a large pan and fill with water to cover corn. Let soak for several hours.
- Remove corn from water. Brush each ear with olive oil and coat with 1 to 2 teaspoons of green onions.
- Salt & pepper to taste. Pull husks back over corn. Place corn with husks in 225 degree smoker for about 1 ½ hours.
- Serve with or without husks. Remove husks to eat.